Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
For what purpose and with what legitimacy do we process your personal data?
1. Management of queries, complaints/incidents, claims and requests made by the user. Abacus will carry out those data processing necessary for the attention of the request requested by the user. In this way, we will process data such as your name, surname, e-mail, telephone, province, postal code, as well as information regarding whether the user is a customer of Abacus or not.
2. Computer control of the web page. Abacus will carry out those actions of surveillance and control of the use of the website in order to prevent and detect any fraudulent use (such as technical manipulations, code modifications…), in order to avoid, prevent and/or detect any unauthorized access, alteration or loss of that information relating to third parties other than the user that may generate for Abacus civil, criminal and/or administrative responsibilities.
3. Commercial communications. If you give us your consent, Abacus may send you communications about Abacus events, courses, reports, partnerships and services.
How long will we keep your data?
To whom will we disclose your information?
In order to properly manage the service provided and the personal data of its users, Abacus relies on the collaboration of third party service providers who may have access to your personal data and who will process such data on behalf of and for the account of Abacus as a consequence of their provision of services. Abacus undertakes to sign with them the corresponding data processing contract, whereby it will impose on them, among others, the following obligations: to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures; to process personal data for the agreed purposes and only in accordance with Abacus’ documented instructions; and to delete or return the data to Abacus once the provision of services is completed.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that Abacus processes from the user on its website are those that the user communicates in the forms provided.
How does Deloitte obtain the user’s consent?
In those cases where it is necessary, as stated above, Abacus will obtain the consent of the users through the specific boxes located in the online forms.
What are the rights of users in data protection?
- You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Abacus is processing personal data concerning you, and, if so, to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.under certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- You may request the portability of your data to be sent directly to the entity designated by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- You may withdraw your consent to the processing at any time from this moment and at any time thereafter.
- If you want to file a complaint about the processing of your data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer of Abacus.
To exercise the rights mentioned in this section, you may write to the Data Protection Officer of Abacus, with proof of identity (DNI), by e-mail to: email@example.com
You may complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Control Authority competent in this matter), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, by writing to the same, C/ Jorge Juan, number 6, 28001 – Madrid or through the web: https://www.agpd.es.
Validity and modification of this data protection policy