Information Security Policy
- The information is protected against unauthorized access.
- The information is protected against loss of availability, confidentiality and integrity.
- Applicable legal requirements are met.
- Business requirements regarding information security and information systems are met.
- The Security Committee values the information assets it has at its disposal ABACUS CONSULTING The risk analysis and risk management will be reviewed annually by the Risk Management Department, and the risk analysis and risk management will be reviewed annually by the Risk Management Department. AddressThe Board of Directors will decide whether a new risk analysis and management is to be carried out. The risks to be addressed will be reflected in the Risk Treatment Plan.
- Security incidents are communicated and dealt with appropriately.
- Procedures are established to comply with the Security Policy.
- The Security Manager will be responsible for maintaining this policy, the management manual, procedures and for providing support in its implementation. In addition to supervising and verifying compliance with the Risk Treatment Plan for each year.
- Each employee is responsible for complying with this Policy and its procedures as applicable to his or her job.
- It is ABACUS CONSULTING’s policy to implement, maintain and monitor the ISMS.
- ABACUS CONSULTING is committed to the continuous improvement of the Management System. This is supported by policies, objectives, internal audit results, data analysis, corrective and preventive actions and management review to facilitate continual improvement.
This policy has been approved by the ABACUS CONSULTING Security Committee and will be reviewed annually.