When a central data quality firewall is deployed, the quality of incoming data is checked in near real time. Thus, when a change is made to any client record or when a new client record is created in any connected application, the update is first sent to the central data quality engine. This process ensures:
– Implement effective data governance policies
– Maximize data reliability and availability.
– Improve business and operational efficiency
– Building customized solutions
– Obtain greater control over the validation of data quality
– Intelligent search data sources